Some feature-rich and powerful apps are not listed on official app stores like Google Play Store due to various reasons. So when we need to download them, we have to crawl the web searching for safe downloading links. Once the original downloading link is found, there is no any specific way to keep those links secured. Usually what we do is bookmarking that particular web page. As a solution for this, an app named Droidadmin is introduced recently. Now the same app has come up with a new interface, new look, new icon and added features under the name Filelinked. Filelinked is a bulk downloader, app store maker and a code creator.
What is Filelinked?
Filelinked is an Android application to carry on bulk downloading task. It can create personalized app stores. You can add any number of apps and create these app stores. Making app stores with Filelinked is a very easy task. No need for any technical knowledge, knowledge of coding or any extra knowledge on app development to create these personalized app stores. You are creating a configuration code (which we call here as a minor app store) from its official site. This code includes apps. By inserting the created code, you can get access to the apps in it. By sharing the created code with others, you can let your other friends download apps and other files in it.
How to create an app store with Filelinked?
- At first, you have to sign up on the official Filelinked site. If you already have an account login to the site by giving email and password.
- Then from the Droidadmin dashboard, tap on “Create New Configuration” button. This is the app store that you are going to make from File linked.
- Give a suitable name and a description to the configuration. Click on Save button.
- Tap on “Create File”.
- Enter a name and a description to the file that you are going to add on the given space. Here file refers to the app that is going to be added.
- Enter the direct URL to the app and to the logo on given spaces.
- Tap on Save button.
- If you want to add another file, click on “Add new file” option.
- To see the code, click on “Go back” option.
- Now you can use this code anywhere to download the files on it. You can share this code with your friends and let them download the files on the app store created by you.
Filelinked Download on Android smartphones
- Download Filelinked apk.
- Go to device settings.
- Enable “Unknown sources” on security section.
- Open the downloaded apk file.
- Click on install option.
That’s it. Now you can use this app to download any number of files at once to your device. This is the fastest, easiest and cheapest method to carry on simultaneous app downloads without any issue. Then, all you have to do is open the app, enter the configuration code and tap on “Download” button next to each app that you want to download. In this way, you can make use of this app to do simultaneous video downloads.