FileLinked is the developed version of DroidAdmin. Now it was developed by adding many features, and basically, we use this for file sharing. Here it works as an amazing side-loading tool for FireStick TV and smart Android devices. So here, this is the best way to share all types of files such as videos, photos, music, APK, apps, files, and more. While using it, you can be the file uploader, file user, or even both.
The best facility of Filelinked is it allows you to share with friends and family. Here you have to create a code and then share the code with your family. If you have the code, then you can install the FileLinked app and enter the code to get access or download the files.
Filelinked on Firestick
Filelinked is a great way to side-load apps to your FireStick device. Here the process is super easy, and it could come very handy, and it is effective. Here to continue the process, you have to get related codes from the uploader. Then you have to enter the FileLinked app. There is another ability for uploaders, that is you can share the code with users. So it allows them to easily download the file without any difficulty.
Features of Filelinked apk
Filelinked app increases your Firestick TV facilities. This is the best way to get thousands of unlimited possibilities for your Firestick TV. Filelinked is the developed version of DroidAdmin, and let’s see those latest features included in this application.
- Bulk download apps
- File sharing freely available
- Android device compatibility
- Support all file types including images, audio clips, video clips, music files, apk files, documents and more
- Easy to use
- Freely available
- The app allows using with friends and more
Download and install Filelinked on Firestick TV
The reason that you should select Filelinked is, it is the best way to get access to tons of applications that are not included in the Amazon App Store. Here while you are using Filelink, it allows you to install multiple apps at once. However, Filelinked has been removed from the Amazon App store. So here you have to side-load it to your Fire TV device. For download and install FileLinked on Firestick & Fire TV, now you can follow the steps below.
- First, you have to go to Settings
- Then, tap on Device or My Fire TV
- Now you have to select developer options
- Then you have to choose apps from Unknown Sources
- Tap on turn on
- After that, you have to return to the home screen. Then hover over the Search icon
- Here you have to use a downloader. For that Type in Downloader and select it when it appears toward the bottom in a list.
- Select the Downloader app and tap on Download
- Click Open and then Click Allow after that, Click OK
- Now you have to type the download link of Filelinked and then tap on Go.
- Then you can begin the installation and then tap on click
- Now you will return to Downloader. To remove the file, tap on delete.
- Click Delete again
- Here you have returned to the Fire TV home screen. Go to Apps & Games and click See All
- Tap on options and then click Move to the front
Finally, you have completed the installation process successfully.